Buildings & Contents

Protecting your home and personal possessions

Building and contents insurance protect the physical structure of your home as well as your personnel possessions held within it.

Mortgage lenders will require you to have a suitable buildings insurance policy in place when you take out your mortgage. They will pay out in the event of damage to the physical building so that it can be repaired or in the worst scenario re-built.

Contents insurance is not compulsory but should be considered to ensure that in the event of a fire, flood or even theft you can replace your personal possessions including furniture, clothes etc.

Help and Advice

At Mortgage Style we can provide you with a suitable buildings and contents insurance policy to protect your home and belongings. Give our team a call for a competitive quote on 01179 070 818